}

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Pug Birthday

Hello friends, those of you who know me, know that we have a pug named Phoebe, or 'Peebee' as my 21 month old grandson would say,  well the truth be known, it is my husbands pug, but is part of the family and loved by all.  It is my DH's birthday today so what better time to share this card - and no it was not my card for him! 


How adorable is this image - I found it in a book and could not get rid of it - I mean - seriously how cute on a card.  I have coloured her using  Chameleon Pens and created the background using Imagine Crafts Radiant Neon inks in Electric Yellow, Electric Pink and Electric Orange.  White splatter has been added using white paint.  A computer generated sentiment has been added to the lower portion of the card.



This card is linked to the following challenges:
Creative Corner - Perfectly Pink
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft -  Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes - Feb
Paper Shelter Challenge - For a Special Moment
The Crafty Addicts - Anything goes
Animal Friends Challenge - No designer paper
Crafter's Cafe - Recycle Something
Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes + Option: add some hearts
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes

Take care friends - thank you for your comments and all of the support you give me - you make blogging such an amazing place to be!! Your encouragement is such a blessing for me - it makes my day! God bless you!

{{{Hugs}}} and happy crafting

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely charming card. Made me smile. Love the back ground looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday and Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! All comments are moderated and spam deleted.
Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog.{{hugs}}}