}

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Want2Scrap Cherish the Little Things Scrapbooking Overlay

Hello friends I am excited to be sharing a layout on the Want2Scrap Blog- created using one of the 12x12 Overlays - It makes scrapbooking easy - and I love that - definitely a great way to find your starting place...and there is never a shortage of subjects with my adorable Grandson - totally unbiased Nana here! Wink:wink!



I am working on an Album of the first year of my Grandson's life - as a gift for his parents - is this the time to add that he is now 2!?! Shhhh!!  I love these photos of Noah and his Mum - they really suit the title!  

Thanks so much for stopping by and the lovely comments you leave - they are appreciated.  I hope you are inspired to check out the Overlays - you know you want to!! Wink:Wink!
.
{{{Hugs}}} and Happy Creating


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful layout Linda - so looking forward to meeting this wee man
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and appreciate each one - you make my day! {{hugs}}}